License and Permission to Use Photographs: Any person providing photographs and other audiovisual productions (“Photographs”) to the American College of Real Estate Lawyers (“ACREL”), or posting them on ACREL sponsored websites or other media, by those voluntary acts represents and declares as follows:
1. I am the creator and owner of such Photographs, and they are original with me and have not been copied or derived from any other source;
2. I grant to ACREL a royalty-free, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive, nonterminable, perpetual license and permission to freely use the Photographs, including the right to reproduce, distribute, lend, display, broadcast, communicate to the Fellows of ACREL, alter, crop, edit, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works, and otherwise use the Photographs, either in whole or in part, in any and all media, in limited number, and by any and all means now known or hereafter devised, together with the right to freely sublicense others to do any or all of the foregoing;
3. I waive any and all so-called “moral rights” now or hereafter recognized with respect to the Photographs and to each and every part thereof for any and all now known or hereafter existing uses, media, and/or forms;
4. I acknowledge and agree that I will not receive a credit on or in connection with ACREL’s use of the Photographs;
5. I have the full and unconditional right to grant this permission to use the Photographs;
6. To the best of my knowledge and belief, ACREL’s use of the Photographs in accordance with this permission will not violate the copyrights or other rights of any other person or entity; and
7. I have read this License and Permission to Use Photographs and understand that it is a continuing grant of the license and permission granted herein until expressly revoked by written notice received by the Executive Director of ACREL.
Note that photographs may be taken at ACREL events. By participating, you agree to allow your photo to be taken and used in all media, including online, for purposes that support the College. They will not be sold or otherwise used in any commercial endeavor.