ACREL and ABA/RPTE Present: Issues Facing Hotel Operators Today
Monday, December 17, 2018
Posted by: Caitlin McIntire
ACREL and ABA/RPTE Present:
Issues Facing Hotel Operators Today
Old Brands, New Brands, Too Many Brands?
A Real Estate Lawyer's Introduction to the Strange World of Hotel Franchise Agreements
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern
Charles L. Menges, McGuire Woods LLP, Richmond, VA
Daniel G. M. Marre, Perkins Coie LLP, Chicago, IL
The program will:
• Explore the proliferation of hotel brands in recent years and what it means to an owner/developer
• Discuss the regulatory framework for franchise agreements, including the role of the Federal Trade Commission and state franchise regulators.
• Examine what is actually negotiable in franchise agreements.
• Analyze the pitfalls in dealing with franchise agreements in connection with the sale or financing of a hotel.
Make sure to select ACREL Member Promotion from "Attendee Type" drop down menu for great savings.
· Each registrant must register individually
· If there are multiple attorneys of the same firm, the additional attendee rate of $75 is applicable.
· The pricing for an individual session is $95 and $150 for the series with the ACREL Discount.
Click here to register