ACREL and ABA Present:
Lawyers, Guns and Money -
Firearms and Other Premises Liability Concerns in a Turbulent Time
For all questions please contact Khadijah Kellogg by email or 312-988-5260.
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern
The program will review and discuss how a transactional real estate lawyer can best protect his client (whether landlord or tenant) in the event of a tenant bankruptcy; including discussions on the following topics:
- Hear the latest report about enhanced carry laws in the skirmish between the NRA and the Southeastern Conference
- Learn why prohibiting guns may sound good, but also may create more problems than it states
- Travel beyond the standard "trip and fall" to evaluate the risks of security lapses and other modern threats
- Find out whether insurance covers a "peaceful protest" gone wild, or when a customer brings a gun into your business
Timothy W. Grooms, Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull, PLLC, Little Rock, AR
James E.A. Slaton, Stone Pigman Walther Wittman, Baton Rouge, LA
Harriet Anne Tabb, McGuire, Craddock, Strother, P.C., Dallas, TX
William Cary Wright, Carlton Fields, Tampa, FL
Make sure to select ACREL Member Promotion from "Attendee Type" drop down menu for great savings.
· Each registrant must register individually
· If there are multiple attorneys of the same firm, the additional attendee rate of $75 is applicable.
· The pricing for an individual session is $95 and $150 for the series with the ACREL Discount.
Click here to register.